The fact remains that Valentines Day Boycott has been there in the world since many years now but it is only recently that it has gained momentum. It can also be attributed to the rising technology and awareness amongst people which have given everyone a free outlet for expressing their thoughts and opinions. Instead of against and hate valentine's day, why not think of a way to reduce your dislike feelings.
You can plan out a whole Black Valentine Day evening with many activities accommodated in it
- Plan out a whole Black Valentines Day Party with all those people who are against celebrating Valentine's Day
- Share bad date stories in the group
- Organize bon fires wherein you burn photos, gifts and old Valentine's Day Cards etc
- Paste the picture of ex on a dart board and have a contest!
- Make a special Black Valentine's Day by sending black roses and black cards it to your ex-partner.
- Listen to screechy songs and watch movies like (My bloody Valentine) without love showing your way of Valentines Day Boycott!
I found a very interesting video. Have a look and ITS OKAY TO HATE VALENTINE'S DAY